Monday 21 September 2009

We all stand on the shoulders of someone!

Evening ALL.
Apologies for my lack of postage. Once again.
Second week into college and I have already been hit with Russia and the Tsar and The Great Gatsby. Its been hectic needless to say. And I have bid farewell to my social life of days gone by. To be honest I haven't really had much time to see what when on at London & NYC Fashion weeks. I intend to fully brief myself on Wednesday when I'm off.
I have read however and fully support that EBay has $80k in damages to pay to LVMH for allowing the sale of counterfeit goods sell from their site.
More things I have been loving ....

This t-shirt at Erin Wasson.
The structure, the fabric, the colour, the boots. EVERYTHING. I adore how simple and classically chic this look is from new designer Meadham Kirchhoff


And Rose Huntington Whiteley in the Louis V bunny ears look. I am mildly obsessed with this girl. She seriously can do no wrong at the minute.

This weekend sees an acoustic set on Friday night by Goodbye Pluto and a Friendly Fires DJ set on Saturday night. Yes I know quite the variance between the 2 nights. And I know I haven't really let go of my social life just yet.
But I will.
One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment