Friday 14 August 2009

Finally.... when I run in the dark in PARIS


YAY I'm going to Paris.

Bat for Lashes. 4th November. Paris. Could it be any better?

Granted it is 4 days before I play the role of bridesmaid for 1 of my best friends but I will be home in good time and I will be the best bridesmaid one has ever saw. Promice!! If I refrain from balling like a child who's balloons just drifted to up and beyond.
Anyway back to Paris... so my good friend Sho is taking me to a place which I hope lives up to be the heaven I dream it is.
She speaks total fluent French and knows her way around like she does her home town. I couldn't be in better hands.
I want to see the Ritz and sip coffee on the Champs-Elysées and people watch and visit the Eiffel Tower and see the original house of Chanel 31 Rue Cambon and le petit grand Palais - House of Dior. What to wear????????????
I can honestly say this is the most exciting thing ever to me!
My Friend has started teaching me some necessary French fashion phrases I must learn...
And to hear Natasha Khan belt out songs like Daniel, The Siren song, Whats a girl to do, Precilla in that accent that tone in those outfits will be something I'll never forget,
So in my ever excited mood I will leave you with the lyrical greatness of The Siren song.
"Help you dress yourself up fancy,
Bath you when you get sore,
I'll be good I think I could,
Be all you want and more."
"Be proud when you dazzle the wondrous,
Glitter your eyes for the town,
Tell every last boy that your my man,
Try not to let you down"

No comments:

Post a Comment