Thursday 6 August 2009

Jean - Charles de Castelbajac








Morning all. I watched Jean - Charles de Castelblajac's Fall 2009 show this morning on FTV(don't ask why I am up so early) anyway I have to be totally honest first 5 minutes and the Kermet the frog line I was a tad like "wow whats this man on?" but the more I watched it I got quite excited. The line slipped into a tres chic but still a tad nuts, black and white theme with bows, Minnie mouse, hounds tooth, patent heels and all was tied up with a real feeling of young London. It looked like Sunday people watching in brick lane only cleaner and with a colourful backdrop!



So I made a strong coffee... I'll need it after being up at 8am GROSS! And I looked up his website and again was totally stunned. The music, the graphics, the colour. I mean the dude even designs home wear!!! There's a video of inside his flagship store 10 Rue Valvvilliers 75001 Paris! I need to set foot in that store before I die. It looks like a scrapbook for a cartoon and with the paintings and lounge area and colour I may need to wear my Ray Bans inside :-)



OK I'm off for more coffee check him out for yourself.. http://www.jc-de-castelbajac.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment